Eflora cream is used to slow down the growth of unwanted thick and dark facial hair. Treat Hirsutism with the most effective eflornithine cream and get silky smooth skin.
Benoquik 20% Cream Monobenzone
Benoquik Monobenzone cream is made by Quik Pharmaceuticals. It is used for depigmentation of the skin as a treatment for widespread vitiligo. It contains 20% concentration of monobenzone.
Uses of Benoquik Cream
Manufactured by Quik Pharmaceuticals, and also known as Monobenzone 20%, Benoquik cream is used for depigmentation of the skin as a treatment for widespread vitiligo. Vitiligo is a skin condition in which irregular patches of the skin, covering about 50% of the body surface, lose colour and become whitened.
Vitiligo is caused by the destruction of the pigment-producing cells called melanocytes. This monobenzone 20% cream is used to reduce the colour patches of the skin that contain pigment so that they match the areas of the skin that have lost its colour. Benoquik is a cream containing 20% of monobenzone which is a topical medication used to remove skin pigmentation in people suffering from vitiligo.
How Does Benoquik Cream Work?
Benoquik cream contains 20% monobenzone that works by causing free-radical formation in the skin and this causes destruction of remaining melanocytes. Monobenzone 20% cream also acts by inhibiting the tyrosine enzyme which is involved in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives colour to the skin.
As the amount of melanin production decreases, the areas of normal skin gradually lighten to match the patches of the paler skin.
Benoquik cream contains the active ingredient- 20% of monobenzone in a water-soluble base containing sodium lauryl sulphate, purified water, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol and white wax.
Side Effects of Benoquik Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects while using Benoquik cream which includes sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays, mild skin irritation, itching and redness on the applied area.
- You should not use this cream if you are allergic to monobenzone or any other ingredient.
- If you are pregnant, or planning to become one, or are breastfeeding, consult your doctor before you start using the cream.
- It may take up to 4 months to complete the treatment. Keep using this cream as instructed by your doctor
- It can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Keep your skin covered with protective clothing when in sun.
- Inform your doctor if your condition doesn’t improve after 1 month.
How to Use Benoquik Cream?
- Apply a thin layer to the normal patches of the skin that you want to lighten.
- Rub it gently and void contact with eyes and inside the nose and mouth.
- Apply 2-3 times daily for up to 5 months for proper treatment.
- Once you’ve achieved the skin colour you want, you can continue using this cream to maintain the colour of your skin by applying twice a week.
No customer reviews for the moment.
6 other products in the same category:
Melgain Lotion is manufactured by the pharma giant Dr Reddy’s Laboratories. It is said to be the first peptide-based drug for vitiligo. It causes re-pigmentation of the skin.
Tretinoin Cream, USP (Emollient) 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% manufactured by reputable Johnson&Johnson company. Retinoids such as tretinoin are important regulators of cell reproduction, proliferation and differentiation used to treat acne and photodamaged skin.
Elyn Vaniqa cream is used as unwanted facial hair reducing cream by gradually slowing down the unwanted hair growth. It slows down the hair growth and makes the hair finer and lighter. With regular application get the best results within matter of weeks
Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories. Careprost eye drops is used to treat intraocular hypertension, Open Angle Glaucoma and hypotrichosis of the eyelashes.
Benoquin cream Monobenzone is a popular treatment for vitiligo patients; recommended by most doctors. This cream helps maintain the skin shade for the patients suffering from depigmentation of the skin.