Eflora cream is used to slow down the growth of unwanted thick and dark facial hair. Treat Hirsutism with the most effective eflornithine cream and get silky smooth skin.
Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%
Benoquin cream Monobenzone is a popular treatment for vitiligo patients; recommended by most doctors. This cream helps maintain the skin shade for the patients suffering from depigmentation of the skin.
Benoquin Cream Monobenzone is a popular treatment which is recommended by most doctors for treating vitiligo. This cream helps maintain the colour of the skin in the patients who are suffering from the problems relating to depigmentation of the skin.
Vitiligo is a condition that causes the loss of skin colour. It is better to be treated at the early stages because it spreads all over the body with time. The patches appear more around neck, lips, nose, arms, hand and legs.
The main ingredient of this cream is monobenzone, thus it is named as monobenzone cream. It is a skin lightening cream which controls the melanin content in the skin. It is specially designed to treat vitiligo.
How to Use Benoquin Cream?
- Apply a thin layer of this cream on the normal coloured skin for 2-3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply sunscreen, not less than SPF15 or protective clothing when stepping out in the sun.
- It may take up to 4 months to get the desired results. Once the desired skin colour is achieved, this cream is generally used to maintain the skin colour. Use only twice a week.
If you missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it almost time for the next one, skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergy to the ingredients of this cream. Let your pharmacist or doctor know about your past medical history especially of other skin conditions
- Discuss the risks and benefits of using this cream in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Don’t start, stop or change your dosage without consulting your doctor.
- This cream may be harmful if swallowed. If anything does happen, seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid getting benoquin cream into your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- After using this cream, the skin will be permanently affected and sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, sunlamps or tanning booths.
- Do not use this cream for hyperpigmentation.
Side Effects of Benoquin Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using this cream. Some may include mild burning, skin irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of treated skin.
A very serious allergic reaction to this cream is very rare. However, if any of these conditions get worse, immediately stop using this cream and consult your doctor.
Where to Buy Benoquin Cream Monobenzone?
You can buy monobenzone cream over the counter or buy online at low rates from Livayush. Also, you can read benoquin cream reviews online to know more about the effects of this product.
No customer reviews for the moment.
6 other products in the same category:
Elyn Vaniqa cream is used as unwanted facial hair reducing cream by gradually slowing down the unwanted hair growth. It slows down the hair growth and makes the hair finer and lighter. With regular application get the best results within matter of weeks
Melgain Lotion is manufactured by the pharma giant Dr Reddy’s Laboratories. It is said to be the first peptide-based drug for vitiligo. It causes re-pigmentation of the skin.
Tretinoin Cream, USP (Emollient) 0.025%, 0.05%, and 0.1% manufactured by reputable Johnson&Johnson company. Retinoids such as tretinoin are important regulators of cell reproduction, proliferation and differentiation used to treat acne and photodamaged skin.
Careprost bimatoprost ophthalmic solution is manufactured by Sun Pharma Laboratories. Careprost eye drops is used to treat intraocular hypertension, Open Angle Glaucoma and hypotrichosis of the eyelashes.
Benoquik Monobenzone cream is made by Quik Pharmaceuticals. It is used for depigmentation of the skin as a treatment for widespread vitiligo. It contains 20% concentration of monobenzone.