Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%
Benoquin cream Monobenzone is a popular treatment for vitiligo patients; recommended by most doctors. This cream helps maintain the skin shade for the patients suffering from depigmentation of the skin.
Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20% is a popular treatment that is recommended by most doctors for treating vitiligo. This cream helps maintain the colour of the skin in patients who are suffering from problems relating to depigmentation of the skin.
Vitiligo is a condition that causes the loss of skin colour. It is better to be treated at the early stages because it spreads all over the body with time. The patches appear more around the neck, lips, nose, arms, hands and legs.
The main ingredient of this cream is monobenzone, thus it is named monobenzone cream. It is a skin lightening cream that controls the melanin content in the skin. It is specially designed to treat vitiligo.
How to Use Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%?
- Apply a thin layer of this cream on the normal coloured skin 2-3 times daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Apply sunscreen, not less than SPF15 or protective clothing when stepping out in the sun.
- It may take up to 4 months to get the desired results. Once the desired skin colour is achieved, this cream is generally used to maintain the skin colour. Use only twice a week.
If you missed a dose of Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for the next one, skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosage.
- Tell your doctor if you have any allergies to the ingredients of this cream. Let your pharmacist or doctor know about your past medical history especially of other skin conditions
- Discuss the risks and benefits of using this cream in pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Don’t start, stop or change your dosage without consulting your doctor.
- This cream may be harmful if swallowed. If anything does happen, seek medical help immediately.
- Avoid getting benoquin cream into your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- After using this cream, the skin will be permanently affected and sensitive to the sun. Avoid prolonged sun exposure, sunlamps or tanning booths.
- Do not use this cream for hyperpigmentation.
Side Effects of Benoquin Cream Monobenzone 20%
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using this cream. Some may include mild burning, skin irritation, redness, cracking or peeling of treated skin.
A very serious allergic reaction to this cream is very rare. However, if any of these conditions get worse, immediately stop using this cream and consult your doctor.
Where to Buy Benoquin Cream Monobenzone?
You can buy monobenzone cream over the counter or buy online at low rates from Livayush. Also, you can read benoquin cream reviews online to know more about the effects of this product.