Get Mifegyne abortion pill at best price:
Mifegyne is a medication that is generally used in combination with misoprostol for abortion during pregnancy. During the first 63 days of pregnancy, it has 97% effectiveness. In the second trimester of pregnancy, it is also effective. Verification about its effectiveness should be done two weeks after use. It is an oral medication taken by mouth.
Mifegyne Pill, an anti-hormone medicine acts by blocking the effects of progesterone, a hormone essential for pregnancy to continue. Mifegyne can, therefore, terminate the pregnancy. It use to soften and open the entrance (the cervix) to the womb (uterus).
Mifegyne pill is recommended for the following indications:
1. If you want medical termination of pregnancy you require to take. This medicine is no later than 63 days. The first day of your last period, – in combination with another treatment called prostaglandin (a substance that increases the contraction of the womb) which you require to take 36 to 48 hours after taking Mifegyne.
2. It most recommend for softening and opening the cervix before surgical termination of pregnancy during the first trimester.
3. It also use as a pre-treatment before giving prostaglandins for termination of pregnancy for medical reasons beyond 3 months gestation.
4. In order to induce labour in cases where the fetus has died in the womb and where it is not possible for the doctor to use other medical treatments (prostaglandin or oxytocin).
Mifepristone at low doses uses as emergency contraception. It can also use for early pregnancy loss together with misoprostol. Mifepristone also use to treat symptomatic leiomyoma (uterine fibroids)
Can you take a Mifegyne pill For early abortion Dosage:
1. Take 3 tablets of Mifegyne and swallow with some water which you should take in the presence of a doctor in the hospital or clinic.
2. The patient can go home 2 hours after taking the tablets and once your doctor is sure about your wellness.
3. Afterwards, you must visit the hospital within 2 days for a surgical procedure as per your doctor’s guidance. In case of any concern, you should contact the hospital immediately.
The medication has got to be taken as per the schedule; it’s going to not work well if you’re taking misoprostol before 24 hours after taking mifepristone or later than 48 hours after taking mifepristone. The patient must follow the doctor’s instructions carefully. just in case of heavy vaginal bleeding, don’t assume that an abortion is complete.
Grapefruit juice isn’t prescribed during this medication, otherwise you are required to require the doctor’s advice.
The patient must contact the doctor for a follow-up visit within 7 to 14 days after taking mifepristone, albeit you’re not feeling anything abnormal.
In case the drugs proves to be ineffective and therefore the abortion doesn’t occur or isn’t complete, otherwise you face any serious medical problems, surgery could also be required under doctor’s guidance. If the treatment fails and therefore the pregnancy continues until birth, there could also be a significant risk of birth defects.
A combination of Mifegyne and prostaglandin isn’t 100% effective for termination of pregnancy. The success rate is on a mean 95% just in case of this example surgery is required to finish the treatment.
Side Effects Mifegyne tablet
1.Like all medicines, Mifegyne too has a few side effects, although these vary from person to person depending on his overall health.
2. A very common side effect that occurs among more than 1 in 10 patients is uterine contractions or cramping in the hours following prostaglandin intake, effects related to prostaglandin use such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
3. Common effects that see in patients are heavy bleeding, urine or uterus infection following abortion, gastrointestinal cramping light or moderate can also be felt.
4. Uncommon effects that occur among more than 1 in 1000 patients but less than 1 in 100 patients are skin rashes and blood pressure fall observe.
5. Some side effects that can see in patients rarely are headaches, malaise, vagal epidermal necrolysis, and erythema, etc.
6. Very rarely seen side effects localize swelling of face and/or larynx which can be with urticaria; – Cases of fatal or serious toxic shock caused by infection or any other effect
7. In a rare number of women, especially those who have had an operation on the womb or have had a baby by caesarean, there is a risk that the womb may split or rupture.
Since medicine has its abortifacient properties, mifepristone never recommends to a woman with an ongoing pregnancy and who wants to complete it.
The age of the pregnancy of the patient must determine from the questioning and the clinical examination. Uterine ultrasound recommends as it can provide the exact information about the pregnancy.
1. Always keep this kind of medication away from the animals and kids.
2. Store it in a cool and dry place and never use an expired or damaged medicine.
3. Use this medication under the prescription from a qualified physician.